1. That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
That Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. That he ascended to heaven and is today at God’s right hand praying on our behalf.
4. That all people have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded by God
and is necessary for forgiveness of sins. (Rom. 3:23; Matt. 3:2; 4:17; Mark 6:12)
5. That salvation is received by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ. (Rom. 8:33; 3:24; 5:9; Eph. 1:17)
6. In being made holy through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit. (1 Cor. 6:11; Ps. 51:7)
7. That God expects all believers to live a life of holiness. (1 John 2:1; 3:9; John 5:14; 8:11)
8. In being filled with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In exercising spiritual gifts for the edification of the Body of Christ.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost. (Mark 2:22-23; Matt. 19:14; 28:19-20; Rom. 6:3-4)
11. That divine healing is provided for all through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ. (Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:16-17; 1 Peter 2:24)
12. In observing the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet. (1 Cor. 11:23-29; John 13:1-17)
13. That the Lord Jesus Christ will return again. (1 Thess. 4:17; Heb. 9:28)
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked. (1 Cor. 15:20-26; 1 Thess. 4:17)